Thursday, March 15, 2018

Blog 2

Learned Character Rigging in a week and made a usable rig for our enemy soldiers. I hope to improve this rig by the end of the game so that the animation can be even better bringing our game to the next level. I finally after weeks of asking have received other models to rig and will be working on them over spring break. I feel that the modelers are working at a slower rate than the rest of the team. I have had all of Frank's modeling classes and know timeline but that is just my opinion. I finally have rigging to focus on and will be fully invested into that until I am need else where because the one thing I want to do "Animation" seems to be the last thing I will be doing for this game.

No comments:

Post a Comment